"Free Ads" is a free advertising program for businesses listed on My Map City
ARCH Academy Design
ARCH Academy Design 9, Govind Marg, Block-B, Malviya Nagar, Malviya Nagar Institutional Area, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302017
To engage the natural potential of an individual through Design Education & Empower them to Evolve, through the spirit for wholistic Co-creation, enabled by positive thought & action.
- Be an internationally acknowledged design institution, nurturing individuals to develop as innovative professionals and entrepreneurs with requisite skills and social sensitivity.
- Enroll students of pluralistic identities & cultural contexts, and provide them with a learning experience, that inspires and prepares them to be leaders, characterised by creative thinking, innovation and the ability to transform the future.
- Build on an impeccable foundation of research & learning based on a wide spectrum of disciplines, to develop and disseminate knowledge & skills as per the emerging needs of society.
- Develop collaborations with advanced educational foreign institutions in public and private organisations in order to enhance and maintain globally established benchmarks in the quality and standard of education imparted.
- Channelize the creative energies of the rising young population of the country into viable development streams, enabling contribution from them as trained professionals with a usable range of skill sets suited for the industry.
- To revive and renew time-honoured indigenous skills & craft knowledge and practices and bring beneficial developments and changes to rural livelihood through thought and action.
- Enable endeavours towards establishing a ‘self-definition for women’ by encouraging, empowering and educating women to become professionals & entrepreneurs, helping them to create their own business or social enterprise.
- A library acts as a catalyst for the genesis of new ideas. Our library houses a one of its kind E-library to promote learning online. Designed to engage and encourage selfpaced learning and research; it offers a large collection of books, international journals, e-books, and films that are available for students and faculty. ARCH’s library follows an open access system for users with over 3500 digitised books for reference. The campus library’s collection includes more than 4000 books along with bound volumes, graduation projects, student portfolios, e-presentations, reports, subscriptions, journals, periodicals and magazines. Our collection includes books on Interior Design, Communication Design, Graphic Design, Product and Accessories, Exhibition Design, Fashion & Textiles, Art & Craft, Humanities, and Architecture.
: A non-numeric value encountered in /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/mymapcity/public/wp-content/themes/listingpro/functions.php
on line 4262